For full access to your course(s) you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself. Here are the steps:
Complete the form below. Please ensure you enter the same email address in the username and email address fields.
1. Provide your name and surname and select the appropriate 'user type'.
2. Complete either the registration code or OEN fields as set out below:
i. If you are a KCC or KCC Traded Company employee, please complete the OEN field with your employee number.
ii. KCC or Traded Company Agency Staff without OENs should enter 'agency' in the 'registration code' field and ensure you use your business email address.
iii. If you are not a KCC or KCC Traded Company employee, please ensure you complete the 'registration code' field with your code.
3. Click 'request account' at the end of the form.
4. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
5. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains. This will confirm your email address, and notify us of your request for an account.
6. Please allow up to 72 hours for your account request to be approved.
Once your account has been approved you will receive a further email confirming this. Then you will be able to access your course(s).
Please be aware if you do not supply a valid OEN or registration code, your account request will be rejected and you will have to request an account again.